NeuroHormone Complete Panel Plus Neurotransmitter Test, Hormone, and Adrenal Test
The Neuroendocrine Connection: Adrenal hormones, sex hormones, and neurotransmitters are functionally interrelated. Changes in sex hormones and adrenal hormones can lead to neurotransmitter imbalances. In turn, neurotransmitter imbalances can affect hormone function. Labrix offers neurotransmitter/hormone combination panels that can provide a more comprehensive view of the body’s functional neuroendocrine status, and can bring to light additional factors contributing to symptoms.This panel provides a more comprehensive look into the status of the sex hormones, as well as neurotransmitters and adrenal function.
- Purchase on our secure website.
- Lab order is provided by us.
- You receive a collection kit for saliva, urine, or finger stick to collect at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require a blood draw at a local lab.
- You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
- Got insurance? Some tests are covered. Call 800 385-7863 for more information.
- Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
The NeuroHormone Complete Plus panel includes estrone (E1) and estriol (E3) plus the estrogen quotient. The addition of neurotransmitters to the Comprehensive Plus hormone only panel provides insight on how HPA axis function may be contributing to symptom manifestation such as mood swings, fatigue, and pain. Because the research on the estrogen quotient and the protective properties of estriol has not been done with men, this panel is currently recommended for women only.